Monday, August 26, 2013

The Long and too short of it...

SO.. the current list of projects looks something like this: *Finnish Frack's garters for the wedding. *Start school. *Clean House *Start packing *Find Rental *Start ppwk for Demon's name change *Laundry *Start on Christmas presents *Write that fanfic for Reverend Mother.... ... and what do I spend my free time doing? My nails. Making more jewelry. Facebook. I even went so far as to take Easter Bunny out for coffee and a pedi. For the record, I think that the DJ is starting to grow on me. He's pretty good with E.B.'s minions. Also, I made contact with Lord Stormbright (for those of you who knew him). It's been a while, and I miss the hell out of him. We are now discussing the possibility of a Clan Gather as early as next Summer. I think it would be awesome. Plus, Squirt will be here by then. So now off to school...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Gathering Must happen...we just need to be sure no Heads are taken hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete